Organizations and individuals join the Health Story Project to lead the industry in using electronic clinical documents to:
- enlarge and enrich the flow of information into electronic health records,
- speed the development of interoperable clinical document repositories for use within the enterprise and regional and national networks, and
- bridge the gap between narrative documents produced through dictation and the structured, computable records within an electronic health record.
Organizations and individuals who become members:
- designate a minimum of one primary representative to the project,
- provide input into developing standards for interoperable electronic clinical documents,
- serve as ambassadors for the project in the industry through informal and formal networking and educational opportunities, and
- become early adopters of standards published by the project.
Members join at the Promoter, Contributor and Participant levels with varying degrees of membership fees and related benefits. Health Story welcomes your participation.